Wednesday, September 5, 2007

An Experiment in Photography

Today was the first time that I have attempted moving water shots with a slowed shutter speed. I have learned some valuable lessons in moving water photography. Namely that 20 and 30 second shutter speeds are too long, and the time of day is important. I am going to go back at sunset and try again. Wish me luck... Here are the results of my first attempt... I hope you enjoy.

































































4 comments:

Katrina Ray-Saulis said...

I like these a lot.

I hope you are feeling better soon, too.

Katrina Ray-Saulis said...

I like the first one the best.

madchenporter said...

hi i have a cyber-stalker, would you mind removing your comments and your link to my blog from your site? thanks. appreciate it.

photo_chiq said...

I will do that.. thanks everyone for stopping by and sharing in my experiments..