Monday, May 14, 2007

Doggie talk

Ever joined an online group, just to discover some people are a little nutty? After picking up our new pup I desided to join a website called Dogster. The idea was to upload some photos keep a journal croniceling Marleys training and experiences and sharing some puppy stories with other dog owners. So I joined the site, set up a profile and wrote a journal entery. Little did I know I had stumbled upon some paralell universe where dogs type their own enteries and tell their own stories!


So here I am saying "My partner and I desided to pick up a dog from the humane society... Blah blah blah.... " The first responce I get is from a dog named Smoochy... Smoochy is apparently a very intelligant dog! She typed the whole message and didnt want to talk to me but Marley!


Smoochy told me all about how she doesnt like to walk on her leash and thought maybe Marley could show her how....


Jesus H Christ, What is wrong with people? I though this was an isolated nutter.. Apparently not! The more I looked around the site the more I reolized the whole thing had gone to the dogs...

Each post I came upon looked like the last... Here is a taste:


"We know our parents love us and enjoy our twice daily walks, but we know it must be hard on them. We still get really excited when they come home after being gone, because even though we try to be "tough guys," we really do miss them. Daddy says my tail gives it away every time, even though I put on my best pouty "No I don't really care face." That tail gets me in trouble every single time."



Okay it can't be just me that finds it odd that people channel their dogs and feel entitled to speak on behalf of their dog? my new pup is ver intelligant however he has yet to sit up at the computer and start surfing the web... And here I thought only poodle owners were nuts! If I ever start speaking on behalf of my dog someone PLEASE SLAP ME!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey nice new site...Umm Jennifer...Buster used to make sandwiches so you never know...but I will take the advice to slap you if need be...

Julie