Thursday, March 29, 2007

Under her spell
Again following the forbidden lead
leading to places she should never see
Intrigued by the golden flow
follow where she goes
Guard down
spirit in soar
temporarily
you are her whore
Protect her
Don't allow this plight
stand up and fight for her life
when the night is over
try as I might
tears and fears
I see until daylight
The poisonous aroma of deciet
wafts past
as she is swept up
and away again
Locked within the confounds of her spell.
Swept up in laughter
will soon lead to tears
Swept up in affection
that soon leads to fear
Swept away in the whirlwind of destruction
shaking my head,
I sigh
here we go again.
Stand up and fight
protect her from this plight
for when the winds steady and the camels ready
those tears and fears
will again envelop her night after night
Weiry am I,
Yet I yield my sword high
for over my dead body
Will my love again cry
Bring the golden locks and your poison aroma
cast a book of spells
Your hold on me has passed
never to take hold again
I will fight for my love
every moment of life
Until I have laid down my life
to break your spell
until she is free.

No comments: