Thursday, July 5, 2007

I love summer time! My camera and I have so much opportunity to go out and get shots. I just replaced my tripod and will be attempting some moving water shots with a slow shutter speed.
This picture was taken outside of my work in a planter.. Can you tell it wasnt taken on a trail somewhere?


I love this flower however no one knows what kind of a flower it is... believe me I have asked around!


Finally I was able to get one of these little flowers in focus. This flower is in reality about half the size it looks here and I have had a hell of a time capturing it. But I like how this one turned out.



Meet Sam!
Sam happened upon our campsite a few weekends ago. I love these little guys they are so colorful and graceful. My friends however have a different opinion of them so I snapped a few shots of him and put him safely on a tree back in the woods so he wouldnt meet a squashy fate at the hands of some of my friends.




I must have snapped about 50 pictures of this last one! At different angles and closer and further away... I just couldnt seem to get it right. Finally I snapped this one... I would have liked it if It had better focus but damn it I tried!
Thanks for stopping by again to see my new photography.




4 comments:

Tammy said...

These are awesome! I love the straws! (They remind me of the paintbrushes I photographed recently.)

Avra said...

I have to agree with Tammy.I love the straws!

Unknown said...

Jenn bring your camera with you to Mels wedding... I want some good family pics of rob me and the kids... I am going to bring mine... she has cindy taking her 'official' pics but I agreed to take a bunch with MY style (Meaning not posed).

Julie

Katrina Ray-Saulis said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog. That picture (the flowers with the wedding in the background) is one of many of it's kind. It's a favorite composition of mine.

I LOVE the picture of the straws...